- Networking: How to communicate your value proposition
- New Year’s Resolutions that don’t stick
- Ireland – A right shower of Laggards!
- Change the dynamic by giving a little something
- Why bosses have bad table manners
- Multi-tasking is a myth
- Why referrals are the simplest way to get new business
- 10 Questions to ask yourself about your Business Strategy
- From Geeks to Gods – How Unilever plays on male insecurities
- Why I picked Kinara to write about…..
Check out my article on the five winning ideas that make the ethnic restaurant, Kinara, stand out from the crowd. This restaurant is worth watching: high spend, great customer retention and obsessive focus on the customer experience. And the food isn’t bad either!Kinara article
It’s like being in the ring with Mike Tyson: getting punched
on all sides. The wave of bad news hitting people within companies and out in
the market place in general is enough to send anyone reeling. For many
organisations, maintaining employee confidence, engagement and motivation is a
critical issue. But how can you motivate people when salaries and staffing
levels are down. Yes, you certainly can.
At Neary Marketing and Communications we have been [...]