- Networking: How to communicate your value proposition
- New Year’s Resolutions that don’t stick
- Ireland – A right shower of Laggards!
- Change the dynamic by giving a little something
- Why bosses have bad table manners
- Multi-tasking is a myth
- Why referrals are the simplest way to get new business
- 10 Questions to ask yourself about your Business Strategy
- From Geeks to Gods – How Unilever plays on male insecurities
- Why I picked Kinara to write about…..
A good, solid customer relationship is built on trust and commitment. But how can you build trust quickly, or is that the point: trust must be built through positive experiences over time?
I know one shop that manages to build trust in one single transaction. Not only that, but this shop builds positive word of mouth (PWOM) even among first time customers. OK, enough of the mystery then, I’ll tell you the name of the shop. It is Martyn Evans Tennis [...]